Please click link above for download able application.
UE 506 BOWLING TOURNAMENT
EASTWAY LANES / APRIL 19, 2014 / 11:00 A.M.
1. Each event shall consist of three games bowled on one pair of lanes assigned by the tournament directors.
2. Entrants shall use their highest book average for the 2012 – 2013 Season. If the bowler’s current average of 21 games is 10 pins or higher, the current average is used.
3. If no 2012– 2013 average, the bowler’s highest current year average with a minimum of 21 games will be used.
4. Entrants who do not bowl in a league, but bowled in last year’s tournament may use that average.
5. If entrant has none of the above, then they use:
Men – 170 Women – 130
6. Handicaps will be 80% of a 210 scratch.
7. Teams may consist of both men and women.
8. No multiple awards (Example) if one wins high game they cannot win high series.
9. All UE members in good standing, past or present are eligible to bowl.
10. All prize money is based on a full 40-team complement.
11. One in four entrants will cash. 100% of prize money will be awarded.
12. The decisions by the tournament directors are final.
13. Check-in begins at 9:30 a.m., and bowling starts at 11:00a.m. sharp.
14. This is a non – sanctioned tournament.
Click the following link for more information on the Hometown Heroes 2014 Bowling Tourney