As per the PA Department of Labor & Industry, please see the following information on two recent problems constituents are experiencing:
- The Unemployment Compensation mainframe is experiencing technical difficulties at this time.
- Claimants can still file INITIAL CLAIMS but BIWEEKLY CLAIMS cannot be accepted.
- The issue is being addressed and you will be notified when it is resolved.Claimants will not lose eligibility for any weeks as a result of not being able to file.
- Claimants who have tried to file bi-weekly claims today have received the following notification:
- “You have a claim established, but it is currently inactive”Claimants should IGNORE the message to call the UC service center to provide additional information
- This issue is being handled internally - claims will be automatically released from inactive status.
- Claimants should continue to attempt to file their biweekly claims daily until the claim is processed.
- Claimants will not lose eligibility for any weeks as a result of not being able to file.