TRADE BENEFITS RIGHTS INTERVIEWS (BRI)
JUNE 4, 2020
- Members impacted by the reduction in force to assure you receive the trade benefits you are entitled; you will need to sign up for a TRADE BRI. If you are participating in the Save a Job Program or are notified of a permeant lack of work, please follow these necessary steps.
- Step 1) Sign up here – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RRTradeBRIhttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RRTradeBRI
- Step 2) Fill out ONLY the highlighted sections of this document, FORM 8-55. Print, sign it and get it to the Union Hall.
Go to http://uelocal506.com/http://uelocal506.com/tra-forms-pdf-downloads/ and download the pdf to print form. If you don’t have access to a computer or printer the forms will be available for pickup at the Union Hall. This is how you will get your Trade Determination under Petition # 93917
- Step 3) Make sure you read over the Trade handbook found here – ucp-11D
- Step 4) You will also need to PRINT and SIGN the ucp-11D form that states you have received and read the UCP-!!-D UCP 11-d FORM WABTEC (1) trade manual (link for manual above) These forms are also available at http://uelocal506.com/tra-forms-pdf-downloads/ to download pdf print. If you don’t have access to a computer or printer the forms will be available for pickup at the Union Hall.
- Step 5) Once you fill out the SURVEY Above, you will get an INVITE to a Virtual TRADE BRI meeting. Make sure when you get the Invite via Emails, that you check to see if you can use the link either on your phone or computer. Best way to do that… is before your virtual meeting you check the link, and download the Skype APP or you can use the web browser link you get. It’s best to be able to “see” the presentation on the screen.
For members who do not have a smartphone or computer available the Union will have a computer accessible to members for scheduled use.
- For technical difficulties – email Bev at firstname.lastname@example.org